ImaginaryFX by Kevin Lewis
He has been featured on everything from Cosplay Culture Magazine, local television, Nerdist, Dallas Observer, DC, and Marvel.com for his cosplays. This has opened doors to work with and cosplay for various non-profit children’s charities, something that Kevin is extremely passionate about.
• Featured in the book, Cosplay Unmasked – Behind the Costume
• Featured on the cover of Guidelive Magazine in the Dallas Morning News.
• Multiple TV appearances
• Judged Adult & Kids cosplay contest at numerous Dallas Comic Cons/Fan Expos
• Won multiple cosplay contests, both online and off, including The Judges Award for Cosmunity and Mike Spatola’s (award winning special fx makeup artist) Monstrous Makeup Contest
• Won 1st place at Walker Stalker Con (Walking Dead) Cosplay Contest in 2015
• Co-moderated and judged Walker Stalker Con (Walking Dead) Cosplay Contest in 2016
• Featured by Marvel on their social media channels for Costoberfest 2016
• Featured on DC’s Instagram “takeover” for Suicide Squad premiere
• Guest cosplayer at “Famous Monsters Con” which included running panels/fx makeup demos and cosplay contest judge
• Special FX makeup and acting role on the Nerdist show “The Space Program” with Kyle Hill 2017
• Featured on Nerdist.com Cosplay Friday
• Featured in Cosplay Culture Magazine for June/July 2017 issue
• Spotlight article in the Dallas Observer
Characters I've Done
Batman Beyond (unfinished)
Avengers – Hawkeye
Captain Jack Sparrow
Suicide Squad – Diablo
The Walking Dead – Daryl Dixon
Alice in Wonderland – White Rabbit
Game of Thrones – Night King
Phantom of the Opera
Sketchy the Clown
Lost Boys – Vampire
For bookings and other inquiries please email me at Info@ImaginaryFX.com.
I’m always working on new projects. To see more of my recent work follow me on social media by clicking below.